Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snow Day


When you are a kid you can't wait for snow days!  Cartoons, making snow men and no school.  As an adult I don't find the snow days as much fun.  I can't get to work, the gym or anywhere in town and I feel trapped.  I don't like getting behind at work, luckily I have my laptop and my kitchen table becomes my office but you still feel out of the loop!  Yesterday was a snow day for me in Wasaga Beach.  The issue was the amount of snow, lack of plows helping everyone get out and the fact that both highways 26 a nd 92 were closed so no way out!  I took a few pictures to remember the beautiful snow (sarcasm)

i walked about halfway down the driveway to take this one - we have a long driveway which makes it a bit harder to get out in weather like this


So much for our Christmas decoration.  Our poor inflatable Santa Clause has been buried and he's too far down to find him now.  May he rest in peace until spring when we find him again.


We cleaned our cars off early in the morning, a few hours later they were covered again already.

Outside our back door which we can't open obviously.

Thankfully I slowly made it in to Barrie today, it's nice to be out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment