Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thank you for being a friend

Those words have been going through my head everyday - remember the theme song from Golden Girls?  The Golden Girls have been keeping me company every morning at 5am if and when I am up with Mia.  I haven't watched the show in years but I am enjoying it all over again.  Thankfully there is always an episode of one of the Real Housewives on throughout the night too, I can only watch so many infomercials.

The other night Mia slept 6 hours straight and I thought we were working our way to sleeping through the night, well I guess she was really tired that night because the past 2 nights she was up every 3 or 4 hours but we are working on it. 



We dressed Mia up in her Christmas best and took her to visit Santa and I have to say for a small town Wasaga Beach does up Santa's house pretty fancy.


cute picture too bad I don't know how
to use the camera and get rid of red eye!

1 comment: