Wednesday, November 14, 2012

It's been awhile......

Well I'm back.  I kind of ignored my blog while I was home on maternity leave.  I was immersed in babyland and I didn't want every post to be about diapers and spit-up.  The year went crazy fast as everyone told me it would.  When you start you think a year is so far away, then 6 months go by and you think, ok I still have another 6 months, then before you know it you are counting down weeks then days and then you're back to work.

The transition back was very easy, it felt like I never really left, or at most was just on vacation.  Mia started daycare and has done well with her new schedule too, she loves playing with other kids and she is pretty exhausted by the time I get her home so I know she must be having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment