Friday, September 25, 2015

The Regurgitator was robbed!!!

I know I'm a couple weeks late on commenting on the finale of America's Got Talent but we watch everything on our PVR so we area usually a few days late on shows, but we get to skip the commercials :)

I never thought I would root for someone called The Professional Regurgitator and I didn't really want to see his tricks until my husband promised me it wasn't gross just crazy...and he was right!  Some of the magicians tricks if you watch it back enough you can see their loopholes, I have no idea how the mentalist guy did what he did but it's interesting he always used the judges and no one else.  I honestly don't think they should have singers or bands on there, they have their own shows, this should really be about weird and wacky talents that don't have an outlet anywhere else.

That's what made The Professional Regurgitator so amazing.  I honestly have no idea how he can swallow 5 tacs and a magnet, move his stomach around and make sure only 4 tacs make it to the magnet and then bring the magnet back up.  I fear for his health but the fact that you just can't figure out how he does it was a winning quality.

We felt robbed for watching an entire season and see the vantriloquist win, we've seen that before and a vantriloquist already won Britain's Got Talent, no offense to his talent.

Anyway enough people saw the Professional Regurgiator that I'm sure he's got a future somewhere!

Here's one of his crazy tricks!



No comments:

Post a Comment