Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Oh how marriage changes things!

I am technically still considered a newlywed I guess, Phil and I have been married 9 months now.  One of the many changes that have happened since being married is the type of television shows I watch.  I am a TV junkie and in my single days had a nice weekly schedule with all my favorite shows.  Friends and family knew certain nights and times not to call because Grey's Anatomy was on.  Although they were hooked too so they probably weren't planning to call anyway.

Now in this new partnership I actually have to share the remote and I'm not the best at sharing.  We do have another TV that I can venture off to but when we first got married I felt guilty about going off by myself, I thought we should be spending this time together.  So I started to find some new TV interests (but thankfully with Rogers on Demand I can still catch up on some of my shows when my husband is out).  So now my evenings consist of Dog the Bounty Hunter, Operation Repo, anything on the Speed channel.  I must admit i'm starting to enjoy some of them but we have found some happy mediums in cooking shows like Master Chef and The Cake Boss, although that just makes us hungry and 9 at night. 

Just one of the man changes that come with marriage, but I make the change happily!

No comments:

Post a Comment