Monday, April 4, 2011

Maple Syrup time!

I've been seeing the commercials on TV for all the maple syrup festivals and sugar bush tours so we decided to check one out this weekend.  It was in Utopia between Barrie & Angus at the Tiffin Conservation Park.  I had no idea it even existed but the place was packed so apparantly i'm the only one in the dark.  You get a tour of how Maple Syrup is made, tapping the trees etc. and a full breakfast with the homemade maple syrup which was delicious! 


I was excited for the petting zoo, I love all the furry animals.  Well when we got there it was not a furry animal petting zoo, more like reptiles and bugs which I don't love.  My husband put his fears aside and got involved - I stepped back to take pictures and then left immediately because there was a large tarantula being passed around.




1 comment:

  1. You were in my neighbourhood and didn't come say hi?

    Hey... Is that Ed Seymour of Karaoke Superstar fame?

    ReplyDelete