Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Who is Ryan Seacrest?

My husband and I were talking over lunch and I was telling him about the Cake Boss new show called Kitchen Boss.  I said that Buddy must be taking a page from the Ryan Seacrest handbook and striking while the iron is hot - he's everywhere.  My husband said...wait for it...."who is Ryan Seacrest?"  There was probably 10 seconds of silence as I sat in shock.  What rock was he living under that he didn't know who Ryan Seacrest was?  I came to finally and said "the guy that hosts American Idol"  Phil says "oh yeah that guy".  I sometimes forget that my husband has no interest whatsoever in pop culture.  He likes the more hard hitting news shows or anything on the History channel.  Ask Phil about cars, UFC or anything about a furnace and he's your guy, but he wouldn't be able to name the American Idol judges.  He didn't even know that the show had new judges this year!  When we watched last week to the season premiere he said " what is Steven Tyler doing there?"  So it's very true that opposite's attract and that's is what makes it interesting.  We can each bring something different to the relationship.  He fixes stuff and I watch Access Hollywood while he's doing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment