Tuesday, June 21, 2011

20 down 20 to go

I have hit the halfway point with baby Melanson, 20 weeks down and 20 more to go until we meet our little one.  I had my 20 week ultra sound and we did NOT want to find out if it was a boy or a girl and even if we had wanted to know the baby wasn't showing off the info, a modest little one already.

I have been very blessed to have a smooth sailing pregnancy so far.  Not really sick in the beginning, although very tired.  I had an energy spurt after I hit 12 weeks where I was feeling great, ready to stay up late and have a life again.  That seems to have come to an end seeing as I was in bed at 6pm last night because I couldn't keep my eyes open.  I slept for a couple hours, got up for America's Got Talent and Cake Boss and back to bed I went. 

Sleeping has become an interesting task as I try to find a comfortable position which usually depends on how the baby is sitting.  The baby seems to like to sleep all day and party all night so as I fall asleep it decides to do some gymanstics and I have to find a new position to sleep in.  I am not complaining at all because I find it all so exciting.  I still can't believe there is a baby in there keeping me up and not just something I ate.  I'm loving all the movements but it's starting to set in that in 20 weeks it has to come out.......not sure how I feel about that part yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment