Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Did you feel that!?!?

Disclaimer:  The majority of my blogging will probably be about pregnancy these days because it's the biggest thing in my life right now - literally so I apologize if you are rolling your eyes, "here she goes again" kind of thing.

I'm 21 weeks pregnant now and i've been feeling the baby move since about week 17.  Just rolling or twisting but not until this week i have I felt more defined kicks and punches.  Nothing too hard or painful yet but I can definately feel it.  My husband has been anxiously waiting for when he gets to feel the baby seeing as I have been talking about it for weeks.  Last night there was quite a bit of kicking so I got his hand in position and we sat still and quiet and waited for the big moment....then pow there it was and we both said at the same time "did you feel that?!?!?"  It was probably the hardest kick i've felt and I was so excited for my husband that he got to feel it, it was quite a bonding moment for him to feel our baby moving around.  Even though I hear it gets uncomfortable i'm looking forward to more kicks and punches from the little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment