Friday, August 12, 2011

Living in chaos

Last year my husband and I did some small renovations in our kitchen.  Phil got rid of the 80's backsplash and did some drywall and painting and we had all the cabinests re-painted.  It wasn't a huge reno but it felt like one because it was a mess everywhere and when you don't have your kitchen for several days you feel lost.

We are at it again but this time downstairs getting ready for baby.  The 2 spare bedrooms downstairs have that lovely fake panel wood so we have are having the rooms drywalled and painted.  We had to pull all the furniture out of both rooms which now makes our downstairs a disaster area!  Everything is dusty and out of order and it drives me crazy.  One a good day I can't stand being unorganized and things a mess.  When you're almost 7 months pregnant and ready to start nesting it heightens the stress another 50%.  There is light at the end of the tunnel as hopefully the painting will get done today and I can start the cleaning and organizing process.  I have never been so happy to clean anything in my life!

1 comment:

  1. Positive renos Jen!!! Breath and look at what is to come!! So excited for you! And I love your blogs!! Jenn A.

    ReplyDelete