Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Dear Rogers

I don't usually write a rant....but my frustration with Rogers yesterday was through the roof.  I completely dislike dealing with Rogers on the phone because you lose at least an hour.  So I made my call to Rogers to cancel a service.  Took about an hour and everything was done.  I then had to go to the Rogers store to return the hardware.  Thankfully there was no line-up however when they pulled up my file there was NO cancellation on file.  Whoever I spoke to on the phone didn't finish the job and put the work order through.  So I'm at the Rogers store you would think they can cancel it for me, well that would be just too easy.  So the guy at Rogers put me on the phone with the call centre.  Again I'm AT Rogers so you would think they would have a direct line to cancellations - no chance - I sat on hold at the Rogers store with Rogers on the phone for another 20 minutes.  I cancelled my service yet again and then was finally able to return the hardware.

I'm still baffled by the experience.  What is the point of paying rent on a store space for Rogers when you can even cancel or add any services there.  It's just a lot of hoops to jump through to get anything done.  But Rogers obviously doesn't care they own everything anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment