Friday, January 4, 2013

what to see

My husband and I have not been to the movies together since our daughter was a couple months old and Nana came to babysit so we are due a night out.  Nana is coming tomorrow so we can have dinner AND see a movie.  I don't know what it's like to go to a restaurant without a toddler throwing food on the floor so this is a welcome change.  The decision now is what movie to see.

I loved Les Mis on stage but I don't think I can sit through the movie.  I tend to stay away from anything Quinten Tarantino makes so Django is kind of out, even though I really like Jamie Foxx.  The Hobbit - no thanks didn't even see Lord of the Rings, Texas Chainsaw 3D - I don't do chainsaw movies, I can't even watch the trailer on TV.  This is 40 looks funny just because we can relate as we reach that age and have a child now.  I don't really know what Jack Reacher is about so it might come down to Parental Guidance with Billy Crystal and Bette Middler.

The tough part is that there is nothing out right now either of us are dying to see, we are just taking advantage of a night out and use up some of our scene points, so hopefully we pick a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment