Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Second Time Around

I love hand me downs.  It's the bonus of having 2 girls.  I love them not just for the wonderful financial aspect but because all those little outfits have a story and we get to re-live it a second time.  I have a pretty good memory and I have photos to help me remember so I dress Melody and remember who gave me the outfit or where I bought it.  Her sandals this summer were ones we bought for Mia on a trip to Florida.  I put her in a pair of jeans and a sweater over the weekend and Phil remembered that it was the first outfit he had bought for Mia on his own.  I have even gone so far as to put Melody in outfits that I had cute pictures of Mia in and pose them the same way for back to back comparisons....yeah I'm that mom.  I love reliving the memories and saving money at the same time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment