Thursday, November 18, 2010

Why I like Taylor Swift

I have avoided getting Taylor Swift CD's in the past because I figured you had to be 16 or under to buy them.  I caved though and just got "Speak Now".  I like Taylor Swift.  Her songs are catchy and somehow she has managed to not be corrupted by the business yet and is still hanging on to her "clean" image.  It seems like mainstream teen artits now hit 16 or 17 and all of a sudden it's time to wear next to nothing on CD covers and sing trashy music.  She's on her third CD and hasn't broken yet, and she's 20 now so let's hope she's passed that stage and just keeps going the way she is.  I'm really enjoying the CD, her writing style is so catchy and from what I hear she wrote all the songs by herself.  Although this CD isn't going to help her get any dates.  It seems that anyone she has dated gets a song written about them so I don't think the guys are going to be lining up. 

Speak Now

No comments:

Post a Comment