Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sample Saturday

I love Costco, i love roaming the isles and checking out all the deals, even if I don't buy anything.  Phil has never experienced Saturday at Costco or as I like to call it "sample Saturday".  Every corner has a food sample and you could basically have your lunch by cruising the samples.  I always wondered how many people actually bought the food they sampled but it worked for us.  We found some great organic cereal and pasta so they made some money off us. 

The best part of the day was the drive around town and all the beautiful leaves.  It was like God had snapped His fingers overnight and all of a sudden there was bright yellow and orange everywhere.  It was one of those WOW moments where you can't help but marvel at what God created and how blessed we are.  I love this time of year, fall colours, getting ready for Thanksgiving and hard to believe but Christmas just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment